Knifemakers Guild Show

Calvin Robinson

Moderator Christian Forum
I have plenty of free passes for The Knifemakers Guild Show,Louisville Kentucky,September 14th 15th and 16th.
Who all is going?

I just made the reservations for Friday and Saturday nights. Looking forward to it.
It was nice meeting you guys there last year.

This will be my first Guild show. I'll be there ...probably drooling uncontrollably. My grinder won't be ready until mid-October, so I am cutting blanks and setting up my shop. I'm excited and look forward to meeting as many of ya'all as possible...Teddy

Calvin,tie everything down tight and stay safe my friend.
Stan

I will Stan,I start today getting my two homes and commercial property prepared. It's the aftermath that is so trying,so much hard work under tough conditions,but that's the price I pay for living in paradise.
I hope it dosen't keep me from The Guild Show.

Hope you are staying safe and have no damage. I just wanted to let you know I go the passes. Greatly appreciated. Looking forward to seeing you there, Isaac willing. Thanks Calvin.

I will Stan,I start today getting my two homes and commercial property prepared. It's the aftermath that is so trying,so much hard work under tough conditions,but that's the price I pay for living in paradise.
I hope it dosen't keep me from The Guild Show.

Hey Calvin , i will be there , Good Lord willing. I hope to gain voting statis this year , if they will have me. I always look forward to meeting new folks. If any of you folks are gonna be there , please come by the table and introduce yourselves. I am Scott.

I hope you folks are doing ok down in the path of the storm.

Hey Calvin , i will be there , Good Lord willing. I hope to gain voting statis this year , if they will have me. I always look forward to meeting new folks. If any of you folks are gonna be there , please come by the table and introduce yourselves. I am Scott.

I hope you folks are doing ok down in the path of the storm.

I'll be there,the storm went far enough west of us to not be a problem except on the beaches.

I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas. Since this is my first show, anyone have any hints on how to put faces to names from the forum.

I always just make a list of folks that are knifedogs and try to go to their tables and meet them.Not all the folks will have tables that are knifedog members.Come by and introduce yourselves. I am solid rock knives , Scott Davidson.

Last edited:
Unfortunately life has thrown me a curve ball (actually a few of them) and I won't be able to attend. :cursing:

I was really looking forward to this.
It's nothing serious, just things in life that require attention and take priority.

Back