Kydex press foam

Grussing_Custom_Knives

Heys guys, so i need to replace my foam in my knifekits press (small 85$ version) i was gonna order it but then I realized there are alot of different types of foam. What type do u guys use and recommend (i want best definition in my sheaths of course)
Thanks!

Buy the best foam you can get. Its worth the few extra bucks. I have the extreme from knifekits and its holding up fine. I started having issues with the regular grade after about a dozen knives.

Buy the best foam you can get. Its worth the few extra bucks. I have the extreme from knifekits and its holding up fine. I started having issues with the regular grade after about a dozen knives.

Is the extreme foam softer or harder (more dense). And i can easily afford the foam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is maxx, mega, standard and xtreme foam

Oh, sorry, I see what you're saying. Man, I don't remember there being 3 different choices when I bought mine a couple years ago. I was just starting out, so I'd venture to guess I bought the standard. I tried to look at my order history, but knifekits must not keep info that far back. If you try one of the others, I'd like to hear a review on it, good luck.

Im using a 10.00 kneeling pad from lowes and its working great so far an has been used for 6mo consistantly.

same here. kneeling pad from Harbor Freight gorilla glued to 3/4 plywood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back