Lanny's Clip

rcknives

One of my first few Lanny's out the door. This one I made from A2 steel (my favorite for folders by the way) and the spring also made from A2. The handle material is from green linen micarta which I think makes it pop for an edc folder. I also decided to put some file work on the liners but got in a hurry to finish that I cut some time and paid for it as you can see from the pic the file marks don't line up. Action is great and even on all 3 stops. Going to pair it up with a Mexican loop sheath which i think will compliment the knife well. The blade is treated to 59 rc which in my opinion makes it easy for field sharpening especially for the novice sharpeners out there. I make over 90% of my blades that way and most all of the hunters love 'em for the ease of sharpening. A2 will pick up a wicked edge quick.

P1016323.jpg P1016328.jpg P1016331.jpg P1016340.jpg

I have an Early Custom Made Steve Voohis survival knife that was made around the time Jimmy Lile made his Now famous Rambo series for the Movie and the Public who could Afford one"! It is 161/4" OAL and has a 101/4" long Blade by 1/4 steel and mirror polished with 550 GRN para cord wrapped hollow handle with unscrewing butt cap and has a very heavy thick leather sheath with a stone pocket' it is one of his very early Designs when he would just stamp the Riccaso with an offset SV instead of the now familiar Voorhis" Any idea what this knife could be Worth? It is in excellent almost new condition considering it's Age"!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lanny's Clip Scabbard

Here is a scabbard for the Lanny's Clip. Its a Mexican loop sheath with tooled ostrich quill. What do you think? Hit or miss?
20150722_214120.jpg

I like the knife and the sheat.
Is the belt loop stitched closed? or is it open (like a wallet) to be folded around the belt?

Back