Lets see your fillet knives

Frank Aguirre

Hey guys the weather for fishing in is just around the corner. Lets see yor fishing fillet knives whether they be folders or fixed blades. Show em if ya got em. Here is my Imperial fishing knife I used a few months ago, and one I made for a buddy of mine.

vaca.jpg

wip094.jpg

Hey guys the weather for fishing in is just around the corner. Lets see yor fishing fillet knives whether they be folders or fixed blades. Show em if ya got em. Here is my Imperial fishing knife I used a few months ago, and one I made for a buddy of mine.

vaca.jpg

wip094.jpg

Both are great looking knives, nice job.

Here is one I did for a customer last year. Pic is not that great, something looks like scratches on the blade but there are none.
I cant wait to get started fishing, just got a new Garcia Revo and Cherrywood rod, between both of them the whole rig weighs 14oz!
DSCF3373.jpg

Nice one Sean! I have a cousin who is getting into making custom fishing poles and I want him to make me one in a couple months. I didn't do well this hunting season and hope to have better luck fishing this year.

I hear ya Frank same for me, but I see a wall hanger smallmouth in my future.:) Let me know about the poles, I might just be interested in one.

Sean

Back