Lone Star Knife Expo- What are you bringing?

jkf96a

We're about 10 days out from the Lone Star show. Let's have a preview thread :)

I'll have 12 on the table, including a stag folder, a takedown bowie, and a few of my usual models. Pictures later, as I'm at work...

Here is the show information, in case you've not seen it.

www.lonestarknifeexpo.com

Here are some of mine that will be there.

100_6283.jpg

Fry_140128-web-e1391128994577.jpg

100_6263.jpg

Sure John, but just phone pics. It's a small shadow, with 410 ss liners and sambar. CM154 blade and spring.

IMG_0218.jpg

IMG_0219.jpg

I am working on the knives and how many will be ready is still yet to be seen. However, I am definitely bringing that crotchety old guy with me...oh wait...that's me. :)

I'll be bringing my credit card for supplies and a whole bunch of admiration. Sorry in advance guys for the rust stains my drool might cause ;)

Is there any confirmation about which suppliers will be there? In the past it has been Carpenter, Pops, K&G, Texas Knifemaker Supply, R.W. Wilson, and Charles Turnage. Am I missing any? Anything new this year?

I'll be bringing my credit card for supplies and a whole bunch of admiration. Sorry in advance guys for the rust stains my drool might cause ;)

Is there any confirmation about which suppliers will be there? In the past it has been Carpenter, Pops, K&G, Texas Knifemaker Supply, R.W. Wilson, and Charles Turnage. Am I missing any? Anything new this year?

Be sure to stop by and say hello. I have a table by Mr. Craig Brewer and his amazing slip joints.

Back