Lower Membership fees, a slight selling change, a few forum changes

BossDog

KnifeDogs.com & USAknifemaker.com Owner
Staff member
Some back side housekeeping was way over due.

I removed some forums for non-renewal of membership. We also removed some courtesy forums for low or no activity. I sent out a few PM's to most of those affected.
If I have made a mistake here, which is quite possible, my apologies and please let me know.

I have also lowered membership cost here.
Old cost Knife Maker or Gold membership $30/year, we lowered it now to $20/year.

We hope you will consider supporting KnifeDogs and the knife community by helping to support the forum for yourself and others.

Forum ownership remains $100/year.

Silver membership was eliminated. We did not have any Silver level members currently as it was largely redundant.

We also clarified membership for Knife Dealers and Service providers and set their Membership at $35/year. We believe this membership to be the lowest across the knife forums.

You can see the FAQ >here< or clicking the link in the top menu bar.

Thanks to all of those paid memberships we have here helping to support KnifeDogs. We hope you get your money's worth. If you don't think so, get a hold of me and let me hear how we can do better.

thanks Dogs.
t

Tracy,

Thanks for everything you do and trust me when I say that I get more than my money's worth here. If it was $100+ a year, I would still pay it.

Hopefully I can get better at making knives in the next year and justify the switch from Gold Membership to Knife Maker, when my current subscription expires.

Thanks again!

Thanks Tracy. I didn't renew my Knife Maker membership when it expired this year. Then the more I thought about how much I got from this forum, I decided to renew it. Got here and noticed you'd dropped the price! I know of no other place you can get this amount of info for $20 bucks, or 30 or even 50! A good book on knife making will run you this much. Some books will cost you several times as much!

Thanks, Tracy. I've been meaning to get on board as a paid member for a year now and this was a great reminder.

Thanks for hosting us Tracy.

Hmm, somehow I never seemed to have joined as a Knife Maker. That's fixed now :)

Thank you for supporting the forum and the community.
We will continue to sponsor WIP's and upgrade the software here with those funds.

With this upgrade, we will activate Forum Runner, Tapaforum(I think that is what it is called) and an upgraded mobile app.

I'm listed as a knife maker. I tried for the gold, and was told the amount was wrong. I guess I must wait until my present membership runs out? Frank

I'm listed as a knife maker. I tried for the gold, and was told the amount was wrong. I guess I must wait until my present membership runs out? Frank

I can make that title read SUPREME RULER if you want Frank. What you like it say?

Back