Matt the Hippo

SVanderkolff

Here is a tasty little treat for those who like thier knives both clean and fancy at the same time. This little baby is 5 1/2" overall, the damascus is courtesy of Mr Matt Walker and the handle material is interior hippo tooth. This one can be yours for $150 plus shipping.
Let me know what you think
Thanks for looking
Steve

Attachments

• matt-the-hippo-3.jpg
    matt-the-hippo-3.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 48
  • matt-the-hippo-1.jpg
    matt-the-hippo-1.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 62
  • matt-the-hippo-2.jpg
    matt-the-hippo-2.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 58
I think you NAILED IT! Thats a pretty little knife! Great job! Im so tempted to pick this one up right now. I gota step away from the computer! .... But I may be back! lol :) Great job Steve!

Quite a attractive little knife with a great balance of materials and flow! Love the contrast with the scales & tapered tang too!

Is there a belt loop on the back or is this a pocket sheath for this beauty?

Laurence

www.rhinoknives.com/

Thanks for the questions.

The sheath does not have a belt loop at the back, I figured it for a pocket sheath.

The hippo was nice to work, very consistent with no visible grain, almost like working very hard butter.

Steve

Yes. I would be. :) Im heading out the door right now. and will be back in a few hours. Shoot me a PM with your phone number and I will give you a call when I get home.

Im happy to say that, this beautiful little knife will be a present to our youngest son Hunter. This year he is turning 11 and this will be the first year he gets to go hunting.

Im sure the knife will turn a few heads at hunting camp this season. As well, based on the design. it should be about a perfect knife for field dressing a bambi.

Thanks Steve. Ill get some pictures up of this and Hunter sometime!

God Bless
Randy

Back