Merry Christmas !

I'm really not a Christmasey person but am really looking forward to it. My only daughter was a Japanese language major. She had received a couple language study scholarships both in Tokyo. After she got done she decided to see how she would do with her language knowledge. She has been living there for at least 15 years now just outside of Tokyo. She makes a habit of coming home around Christmas with her family. She has two little girls, 4 and 6 I can't wait to see. They will be here Christmas Eve morning after an 8 or 9 hour flight. Her husband usually stays just a week so he can get back to work to pay for this trip. The rest will be here for at least a month. I get to be Papa in a couple days.

Merry Christmas!

I'm really not a Christmasey person but am really looking forward to it. My only daughter was a Japanese language major. She had received a couple language study scholarships both in Tokyo. After she got done she decided to see how she would do with her language knowledge. She has been living there for at least 15 years now just outside of Tokyo. She makes a habit of coming home around Christmas with her family. She has two little girls, 4 and 6 I can't wait to see. They will be here Christmas Eve morning after an 8 or 9 hour flight. Her husband usually stays just a week so he can get back to work to pay for this trip. The rest will be here for at least a month. I get to be Papa in a couple days.

Merry Christmas!

What a wonderful Christmas that will be Ray.

Back