Meteorite and musk ox! What a great combination!!

Randy, you never cease to amaze me. About the time I think I have seen the best, you post something even more amazing. God has really give you some talent.

Original and Cal, God is GOOD!!!

Im very humbled by your comment! Thanks again. for the kind words and complement.

Good lookin blade !! I was curious . Have a good sized billet of meteorite steel . When you are forging blade, after pressing the 1095 and the meteorite , What temp are you doing that at ? Just curious . I was thinking of forging some tamahagane with the meteor steel .

Bubba, Not sure if I understand your question. feel free to call me man. You got the number! if not message me your number and Ill give you a call.

Not sure if I have commented on your knives before, but I love them. You have a good eye for style and lines. You blade profiles are great.

I simply love this knife. It seems that Terry has the spirit of a designer, and Randy has the ability to visualize that design and transform it into reality. I am amazed at the way these materials come together and compliment each other in a way that is pure art.
Both of you, and Jr. are truly blessed.

Georges knife, great choice of materials, it takes some doing to keep all the patterns matched, great job.

Thank you gentlemen! Terry did a great design on this one, and it was a challenge yet a joy to make!

Again, Many Thanks!
Randy

Back