My new style Sheath

ArtinNC

I like pouch style sheaths. and I always had to have the knife so i could make the sheath fit the knife. so here is what I come up with. and when I'm in the mood to make sheaths I can make a few ahead. The strap is what holds the knife in the sheath.
Thanks for looking, Art
100_0913.jpg

100_0914.jpg

Thanks for the comments. Art

And the back of the sheath isn't cut out and the strap is big enought to cover the slot in the front of the sheath.

That´s a realy new style and a very good idea - thanks for showing 2thumbs

regards from Germany, Fritz

Thanks again everyone.
If any of you use it I hope you like it. I just have trouble getting my knives to snap into to the sheath, and just not happy with the fit. I'v made 6 of these off the same pattern and tried different styles knives in the sheaths and if the knife has a guard , it just works for me.

Pretty cool design, I don't think I have ever saw that before. Thank you for sharing that!

Not THAT is innovative Art. Very cool. That flat solves the biggest gripe I have about making and using pouch style scabbards.

Might want to patten that ideal. ;~)

Not THAT is innovative Art. Very cool. That flat solves the biggest gripe I have about making and using pouch style scabbards.

Might want to patten that ideal. ;~)

That's why I come up with this I like pouch sheaths and I had the same gripe that you have.
Thanks for the comment. Art

Back