Need some help

Scott Davidson

Hey fellow dogs, I need some help. I go to church with this lady who lost her husband late last year. She was going thru some of his stuff to try to get an ideal on its value. She has asked me to help her do this, so that if she decided to sell something she would not get taken advantage of. I have several knives that she wants to know the value of. I will list them from left to right, and list the names or trade marks on them. If you know what they should be worth , please let me know, thank you for your help. Scott

I know the first 3 are German boot knives and the 4th one is a German Dress knife/ Bayonet.

1] The logo is an " almost " square box with an " s" inside of it.
2] Husokoller, Solingen, with an eagle logo
3] Gottlier Hammesfahh, Solingen.foche
4] " WKC "It has a knight head over the letters. and stag handles
5} A cold steel Magnum Tanto II , Made in Japan.
6} Case Arapaho
7} US M8A1 , V.P. , CO MILITARY Bayonet
8} Homemade double edge dagger, maybe made about 20 or so years old. Purty decent knife.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Those appear to be WW1- WW11 German issued trench knives. If you can find a book on German Fighting knives of that time period, or find similar knives on Ebay or other WWII websites you can find a current value. i don't collect, buy or sell anything that has a nazi swastika on it so I don't have any reference material on those.

Good Luck.

Laurence

www.rhinoknives.com

I hear ya , thanks rhino. These don't have the swastika's on them. I will check out e-bay. Thanks , Scott

These knives were made with the swastika from the goverment/party contracts and they were also sold without them.
Check out the Nazi lovers sites for lack of a better term. These sites have people that know and buy this kind of stuff.

Laurence

www.rhinoknives.com

Thanks patrol, and rhino. I have already found some here and there. Some on ebay at higher prices. Thanks again guys. Scott

Back