Neo Tim

Tim Lively

Hey, hows it going? I didn't know there were any neo tribal things still going on. I ought to get out more I guess. Good to see it still alive and well. Greetings. I'm putting together a small shop and starting a new attempt at it all. I recognize a few names but it will take me a while to put your face and your forum alias together. If you know me please say hello so I know better whos who. thanks, tim

Hey bro. It's me Tai.

Welcome to Knifedogs. Can't wait to see some neo Lively knives.

Dude! I didn't know you were here. I haven't done much in a while so don't expect much out of me. Just going to take it easy this time around and see how it goes. Thanks for the welcome Brother!

http://www.timlively.com

Hey Dude! I thought I already replied on this post. My third post and Im already screwing up. Thanks for the welcome Tai.

Good to see you back at it man, alive and well. Don't know you personally, but know of you... glad to meet you!

Welcome to Knifedogs Tim...I have been following your blog and your facebook posts. Good to see you getting back at it.

Thanks George and Don! Good to meet you. It may take me a bit to get my forum feet firmly planted again. It's been awhile. I'm working on putting together a small propane forge this time. Yall check out my website. I got a blog going.

Last edited:
I've seen your name around a lot. Haven't met you but hope to, nice to have your knowledge base at hand.

I checked out your blog,… turned on, tuned in and plugged in! That’s cool. I think making those types of paradigm shifts really helps keep things fresh.

Yeah, keeping it loose as always. I've mellowed a little but not much. I finally got one of my daughters married off and got a grand daughter. Marian is still the mean ole battle axe as always. All my hair on top fell out. I'm loving it here in Eugene, Oregon. Only 60 miles from the ocean and more hippies than you can wave a bong at. I fit right in. It's been a struggle starting over after moving again but Im slowing climbing back up. Thanks for the welcome. I'll try to be productive. Forge On!

My son in law, Mikal and my grand daughter, Luna.
mikalandluna.jpg

Last edited:
Hey, Tim, good to see you back in the sharp-and-pointy game again! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with. It'll be interesting, I know.

Congrats on the new grandkid!

Tim I am not a knife maker but a leather smith. After reading what you have done in the past and what you will be doing now I can say I am VERY impressed and cant wait to see your work shown . I have a large collection of knifes from many well known makers and hope to make it grow with beautiful knifes like yours. Glad your on board. KT

Congrats on the granddaughter. I have one as well. She makes it all worth it, huh?

... still here in the same spot, mellower in some ways but not in others. :)

Good to see back in the game Mr. Tim. I saw your post over at the 50/50, i was wondering when you might get over here.

An congrats on being a Grandpa:35:

Tim,
Nice to hear from you after all this time. Try using a sawzall for cutting that 1080 flatbar; works great. You will also love that propane forge! Take care...........Bill

Back