new buisness card

lerman

Hello, here is my new (first) buisness card, it was designed by my brother, i just gave the general idea.

tell me what you think, it will be printed in a few days
(the lettering is lighter on the final design)

front and back
154271_4839529304523_1749770467_n.jpg

Lerman,
Nice Logo and such but you are being a bit redundant on a two sided card with having it on both sides.
I suggest you put a bit more information like the kind of knives you wish to promote? Tactical, Culinary, Bushcraft? If you work from the customers design's?
Also You can just put the facebook logo if you want to tell people to find you on there?

Your hometown is important and you would be surprised at the number of locals that like that it has my name and our town on my Logo & card. I hear stuff like " Great! you have Santa Monica on your logo on your knives!"
Your location of being in the promised land is worth note for international buyers as well.
My avatar here on knife dogs is my Rhino Knives card. I have a separate one for my Sharpening & Cutlery store.

I was in Marketing & advertising in my previous life before knife making and being a proprietor of a sharpening & retail cutlery store.

Laurence

www.rhinoknives.com

thanks Laurence, a small batch is being printed with this design, i must have the for a show next month, i'll see how the work and people's reactions,
i'll take all you said into mind when i'll have some more printed.

Lerman,
i didn't mention that my Avatar of the Rhino knives Card has my website & phone number on the bottom.
I cropped that off for the Knife Dogs Avatar.

Your idea of testing reaction and then adjusting is the way to fine tune all of your marketing and knife making.

Laurence

www.rhinoknives.com

Last edited:
They look lots better than mine! Ykes, you guys out class me a bet too...for now...I am learning more every day. "If the forge has been lit today, all the metel is HOT!"

Back