New design

HHH Knives

Super Moderator
Heres one I call the Night Hawk.. Well, my youngest son Hunter named it! lol

Its our damascus with some SWEET buffalo horn handles!

OAL 9 1/2 inches.. HHH Damascus
Buffalo horn handles and stainless hardware.
Leather By Carl Thomas.

Attachments

• Night Hawk, By HHH Knives 010.jpg
    Night Hawk, By HHH Knives 010.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 107
  • Black Hawk File work 013.jpg
    Black Hawk File work 013.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 98
That is a sweet one tripple H. Again you have to drop some file work knowlege on us!!! Tutorial maybe??????

I have to agree on both counts. It is a very pretty knife. And I'm curious about the file work. The spacing is very even with consistent angles so I'm guessing you have a nice gig to keep the file in the right place. The notches in the N's seem fairly straight forward, but the notches to make the H's seem pretty square at the crossbar so I'm having a hard time imagining how they were done -- maybe with a Dremel or similar tool? Regardless, it's a gorgeous knife. Thanks for sharing it.

Hey thanks much guys for the complements on my work. Its great to hear from other makers and knife nuts like myself.

The file work is no big secret, yet I feel it adds so much to some knives! smflorkey nailed it with his comment.. only, I freehand it.. the tools are pretty straight forward. Files and on some cuts a Dremmel tool.

Again, Thanks for looking! :)

Randy

Dang Randy, freehand! You've got a good eye there friend.
Really good looking unit, that model oughta be around for you awhile.
Well Done, Dozier

Dozier, I sure hope that it takes off and I get more orders then I could fill this year! :) Im gona be hard pressed to find nicer buffalo horn! This one was a great surprise.. I cut it from a raw chunk of horn.. sweet score when I split it open and seen the beautiful insides!

SCORE!!!!!

Attachments

• Got BUFFALO! 010.jpg
    Got BUFFALO! 010.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 19
It's a very good looking one, Randy !!! Have you been speaking to my wife? She says no knives are to leave here unless they have some or lots of file work. It sure seems lots like what you've done. I do too. Frank

Mr Niro, Thank you sir.. We are having a blast.. The damascus Jr is making is superb and Im just doing what I love.. Making beautiful knives!
Again, Thanks to all for the comments and checking out our work..

Randy

I wasnt a huge fan of buffalo but this one changed my mind! Im offering this style knife with buffalo handles.. and custom leather in damascus or 1095. if anyone is interested. shoot me a message!! :)

Thanks for the comments and looking at my work.. I love what I do and Thank God every day for the opportunity to live my dream making these awesome beautiful knives!

Randy, HHH Knives

Back