-titanium liners are .071
-handle material is black and red G-10
-bolsters are superconductor
-thumb docs is copper with SS screw
-.187 pivot
-filing on spine
-4-1/8 closed
-6-3/8 opened

Probably my most trying knife because I hid the bolster screws on the inside which was something I hadn't done before. File work was tough to make sure it ran straight through the split where it folds, it's not perfect but it will do for a knife I will carry. Overall, I do like these folders and they do become addicting, you find yourself thinking about the next one or different ideas before your done with the one your working on! Thanks for looking, please, all comments welcome.

Wayne

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 122
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 123
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 143
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 125
Thanks Anthony, this is my second, I like doing them as much as hidde or full tang. By the way, that surface grinder is gonna be sweet, can't wait to see it in action.

Wayne

Well, I've made a friction folder and a liner lock, so you're not too far ahead of me. I really thought you had done 5 or 6. I kept telling myself if I just had a surface grinder that folders would be easier. I'm running out of excuses now! :biggrin:

Looks good Wayne- liking the G10 and the file work and where did you get that wild superconductor? Nice contrasty stuff...

Thanks for all the comments guy, I wasn't sure about the superconductor and the red/black G-10, but it grew on me after a bit. I received the superconduct from Chuck Gedraitis on this site, he had it advertised and picked some up. File work seams to be something my mind is drawn to, I try to use it a lot, thanks.

-Steel 154CM
-titanium liners are .071
-handle material is black and red G-10
-bolsters are superconductor
-thumb docs is copper with SS screw
-.187 pivot
-filing on spine
-4-1/8 closed
-6-3/8 opened

Probably my most trying knife because I hid the bolster screws on the inside which was something I hadn't done before. File work was tough to make sure it ran straight through the split where it folds, it's not perfect but it will do for a knife I will carry. Overall, I do like these folders and they do become addicting, you find yourself thinking about the next one or different ideas before your done with the one your working on! Thanks for looking, please, all comments welcome.

Wayne
Hallo. Would you share how you attach your bolsters to the liner. I am at an impassimpasseimpass w my liner lock image.jpg

Hallo. Would you share how you attach your bolsters to the liner. I am at an impassimpasseimpass w my liner lock View attachment 81352
You should probably start a new thread and ask that question.

This is a six year old thread and Wayne hasn't logged in here in since 2020.

You'll get more responses and better discussion if you ask this in the shop subforum.

Back