New intro: Knife maker girlfriend

knifmkrgf

Hello; just wanted to register, I am a knifemaker's girlfriend; just wanted to introduce myself so I can read what's going on in the knifeworld. Because my b.f. won't tell me anything & the only way I can find out is to register myself & the only knife I own is a Kershaw Rainbow Leek because he won't make me one of his. Oh well; maybe one of these days!

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoa! I ain't touching that one but welcome anyway.

Welcome to knifeDogs. Enough reading here and you will be able to make a knife yourself!!

Welcome Knifmkrgf. Why the mad face?

Do not be shy about asking your BF how he makes his knives; show some interest and he will probably tell all.

new intro

Was just kidding about the bf not telling me anything (sort of), we just changed our e-mail where I can't read his anymore so I had to register myself; I enjoy just reading what's going on even though I'm not active in the knifeworld except putting up with a maker. It's very interesting & I do enjoy it & reading about what's going on in the knifeworld. As far as my first post & the angry face; I didn't do that & not sure how that got on there. (my bf claims he didn't even though he was helping me at the time)

Last edited:
Hey Girlfriend, this is Darci and we have a site just for us girls "Ladydogs" we know what going on everywhere "LOL" so drop by and we'll tell ya what up !!

Welcome and relax! It'll all be good! Great invite Darci! Tell dad hello.

Welcome! I'm a new member myself....got on here b/c my hubby wanted me too LOL

Was just kidding about the bf not telling me anything (sort of), we just changed our e-mail where I can't read his anymore so I had to register myself; I enjoy just reading what's going on even though I'm not active in the knifeworld except putting up with a maker. It's very interesting & I do enjoy it & reading about what's going on in the knifeworld. As far as my first post & the angry face; I didn't do that & not sure how that got on there. (my bf claims he didn't even though he was helping me at the time)

I have removed the angry face icon. Just another service we provide. :D
Welcome to KnifeDogs...
t

Back