New puppy in the pound!

PierreR

Hi all! So I finally found this place Thanks to Mr. Bump. Had the pleasure of meeting him and 3 other outstanding Mastersmiths at a hammer in I attended this past weekend. I gotta say it was 3 awesome, info packed days!

So I have been making knives for 7 years now. I hunt, fish, and enjoy the shooting sports. I have a wife and three beautiful daughters who keep me running.

As far as work goes, I operate oil wells in Alberta, Canada. A new position, that I hope will allow me to make more knives. With an 8 and 6 schedule, I shouldn't have any excuses!

Looking forward to to being a member here!

Last edited:
Welcome from Florida. It can get pretty hectic in a home with 4 women in it. Having a wife with 3 daughters myself I know. You have found knife making is a great way to keep busy and have fun too! This forum is very friendly. Bruce is not only a great person but, a great one that will help you at the drop of a hat. He truly enjoys this craft and those in it.

Last edited:
Welcome to the pack Pierre.
Thanks for the kind words. Meeting you was memorable.
Please show us some of your coveted chef knives soon. I'm looking forward to more from you here.

Back