No rest for the weary!

Les George

Admin - Founding Member
Back from the big show and back at it! :)

Allen and I have a few more of our Collaboration Midtechs available now.

These have been very well received by the folks that have handled them. Some of the people that handled them at Blade thought that they looked "bulky" in the pictures but commented that they where not that way in person.

I have been rocking one of these myself as of late. :cool:

Anyway, without further words, the Cerberus.

IMG_4791.jpg

IMG_4790.jpg

IMG_4789.jpg

IMG_4785.jpg

IMG_4780.jpg

And some of Val's good looking pics

Cerberus1.jpg

EGMidtechBB.jpg

blade length: 4" handle length: 5" blade material:
154CM 2 tone finished (tumbled & satin) flipper handle material: tumbled finished titanium frame with G-10 inlays - Stainless steel insert lock bar spacer material: G-10 (color matching the G-10 on the scales) clip material: bead-blasted stainless steel

We have been working on it since last year and the end is result has been worth the wait. The knife is has a 4" blade and 5" handle but in the pocket and in the hand it feels like a midsize folder. What we were going for is a very reliable and durable, hard use folder. Some of the unique features of these knives:

• Titanium framelock with a stainless steel insert lock bar
  • Tumbled 154CM blade
  • 3D machined G-10 scales with logos engraved
  • Matching G-10 spacer
  • Flipper framelock
  • Steel bugwing clip
  • Knives come in a very nice nylon pouch
$575 Plus shipping

I can do Paypal, Credit Card over the phone, Check / MO pretty much whatever you'd like we can work it out.

USPS Shipping is $5 in the USA, Shipping to other countries always welcome, contact me for details.

E mail me at les@georgeknives.com or call me at 361-288-9777

Thanks for looking and thanks for the support at the big show!
Les

Hey Les,

I checked these out at Blade 2thumbs and they feel really good in the hand. Smooth and built for serious use. It's an awesome collaboration Dude :D

-Scott

Thanks for the kind words guys!:)

I have a few more of these left, I'd also consider a trade for a MT HALO V :):)

Thanks for looking!

Hey guys, i got my first Les George today, an ESR. There is no way you can go wrong buying one of Les' knives. Tank like, feels good in the hand, sick grinds...

Id buy this one but, ive spent 2k on knives since the beginning of Blade to today.....I may have an addiction...

Hey guys, i got my first Les George today, an ESR. There is no way you can go wrong buying one of Les' knives. Tank like, feels good in the hand, sick grinds...

Id buy this one but, ive spent 2k on knives since the beginning of Blade to today.....I may have an addiction...

That's the spirit right there, thanks for the support brudda!

2thumbs

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7-nzKmZs1c"]YouTube- Cerberus available.AVI[/nomedia]

Les - What are the dimensions of the Cerberus? Any interest in Benchmade's new Mini Infidel - sweet knife?

blade length: 4" handle length: 5"

blade material: 154CM 2 tone finished (tumbled & satin) flipper
handle material: Tumbled finished titanium frame with G-10 inlays - Stainless steel insert lock bar
spacer material: G-10 (color matching the G-10 on the scales)
clip material: bead-blasted stainless steel
price: $575

* Titanium framelock with a stainless steel insert lock bar
* Tumbled 154CM blade
* 3D machined G-10 scales with logos engraved
* Matching G-10 spacer
* Flipper framelock
* Steel bugwing clip
* Knives come in a nylon pouch

Not really interested in the BM... Halo V or maybe a AR upper... :)

Back