Official KITH knife photo thread

This was my first KITH and I couldn't be happier. Got my knife today from amcardon, his second, and I think he has a bright future ahead of him. It's a 9" recurve hunter with beautiful wood and leather work - and sharp as a razor. Thank you and well done, amcardon and thank you Delbert Ealy for making the KITH happen.

Dick

My knife came in last week from James Terrio .Very nice work...sorry it took so long to post I have been so busy with work.

I'm pleased you like it, Jeff :) We both know the little things that could be better on it, each one gets a little better ;)

I'm sort of back online, off and on. I got delayed sending mine out, but it is in the mail!

I got myself a fine little Schantz EDC that's just about exactly my preferred carry size for around the shop. Great!

Just got in from work today to find a package on my desk from Dick Stockford. let me tell ya folks this thing is a beautiful knife. its got a very nice feel in my hand, the fit and finish are well done and its hair popping sharp. The filework on the gaurd is an awesome touch. I couldnt be happier Dick thanks. keep up the good work. Will post pics of it this weekend.

I have really been enjoying the slippie I got from Sean. Very clean, and solid. Thanks again Sean, and for having this KITH.

Paul

Guess what I got in the mail today from Koyote? An awesome Sgian Dubh with two really well made sheaths. The knife is sharp in more ways than one. Koyote, thanks for getting it out with all the moving you had to do. There were so many nice knives. Everyone was a lucky Dog. This KITH has been a wonderful experience for me. I must say I was happy for the extra time as life is always busy and getting a new knife is always great.

Pat

My knife came yesterday from HELLGAP. He told me it would be about 2weeks before I received it, but it was worth the wait. It's a very nice knife and yes i'm a deer hunter and I look forward to using it this fall. Thanks......

Steve

Back