Official KITH knife photo thread

Delbert I am driving to minot north dakota saturday morning to pick up some building supplies for our house from canada. I think ill take the knife with hopes to go online and see who I drew but I doubt youll have adresses for me . Let me know on the drawingin a email to me if you know the persons address. It would save me 10 dollars shipping from canada

Almost time boys. I'm going camping at the lake today.....do a little fishing.......drink some preferred beverages.... enjoy the lake. I'll be back Sunday night and will ship Mon morning.

Okay guys Im in the home stretch, just need to finish up. Hope to have pics up tonight. Talk about burning the midnight oil.:)

kith_knife.jpg

Ok,
I'm just in time in posting my own photo, getting ready for my brother-in-laws wedding tomorrow.

Sean, and all the other latecomers I won't shut you out until I get home tomorrow, then I'm going to make up the list for drawing.
Thanks,

Last edited:
DSCN1517.jpg Here is my offering for the KITH this is my secound Knife it is 440C with black macarta scales and stainless guard and pins. Heat treat and cryo treatment done by Texas knife makers supply

Last edited:
e245487e.jpg

Whew didnt think I was going to make it. Still have to put an edge on it and finish hand sanding. I tried a new method for the nail nick and Im really not happy with it but oh well.

1095 full flat grind
8 1/4 open
Ivory paper micarta

Last edited:
That sure is a nice one Sean. Delbert that is purdy and RodneyJ great job on your second knife.

Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait. Can I open mine now DAD? I think I saw Santa lookin' a little lean and wearing a red beater. Beard ain't so big in this heat either.

Good luck to everyone. This will only be my second knife from another maker.

Pat (in the Xmas hat)

OK guys I'm home and the KITH is closed,
Working on the drawing, I will post results shortly
Thanks,

tod lowe
doug lester
amcardon
rasret01
bennie lovejoy
hellgap
medtech
koyote
patrick
rodney j
keith willis
mark behnke
dwane oliver
josh dabney
a sharpe
delbert ealy
dan pierson
carey quinn
sean cochran
p moore
mark redmon
sbuzek
clancy b
james terrio
jeff pearce
aw stovall
mike jones

ok guys heres the list that was drawn, how this works is you send your knife to the next person on the list(the name directly under yours) Mike Jones you send yours to Tod Lowe
Please contact the person you are to send your knife to and politely ask for their address, and when you get it send out your knife promptly.
Thanks,

Last edited:
Thanks for doing this Delbert it has been a fun process. Hope every one enjoys there new knives. This will be my first knife by another maker.
Rodneyj

I got my knife from Mike Jones!
Its a very solidly built knife that fits nice and tight in the sheath.The wood is very beautiful which comes from his own supply which he sells.
I think its amazing that a kid his age is making knives, selling wood and building his own tools and machines.And doing tutorials on it! I am very proud to own one of his first knives. :cool:
Thanks Mike !

KTH Knife in house :)

I too recieved my KITH knife from Dwane Oliver yesterday :biggrin:

She came hair poppin sharp and ready for work with a sturdy well fitting sheath.

This knife is a great hunter that should perform a lifetime of service without blinking.

I'm proud to own it, and Dwane, I thank you for it my friend !

:s11798:

Thanks again buddy,

Josh

I got mine!

When I got home yesterday, I was very pleased to see a Priority Mail package with my name on it. I was even more pleased when I opened it up and saw the knife. Nice job my friend. It will be one of my treasures.

I should have posted yesterday but I just couldn't get on line and get it done. Sorry for being late.

Thanks again,
Carey

Just got my knife from Josh Dabney. Josh she's a beauty. The sheath is the perfect complement. Guys the pics don't do justice to this blade. This thing looks like it came from an old west museum. I got a new camp knife!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh Yea!!!!!!!! Thank-you very much Josh. Love the stag.

Got home today to find a box from our very own KITH organizer. It contained a
very nice little EDC with with Delbert Ealy damascus blade and peened stag scales.

Thanks a lot Del, I'm going to keep it close to me for a while and look for things
to cut :)

Last edited:
Boy do I feel dumb.

I posted that I got my KITH knife but neglected to say that it was from Dan Pierson.

Thanks Dan.

Carey

I got mine in the mail too , from Mark Behnke. WOW , a great knife. For his 6th knife......this guy is on his way to being a spectacular maker.
Thanks Mark , I cant wait to take it hunting and cut some critter's.

Back