OK My turn! New in SoCal

Z.Heiner

I am a research junkie. Normally you will find me lurking in the shadows, endlessly collecting data and opinions.

I am feeling the undeniable urge to create stuff with my hands. I come by it honestly, however I do not know anyone who has ever formed their own blade.

I already feel comfortable here, as I have read through hundreds of posts. My background is in Firearms, and those forums are so very cutthroat. I rarely post due to the typical bantering. Thanks for setting up this forum to be so inviting! :13:

Howdy and welcome to Knife Dogs. You won't find a friendlier forum any where - these are the most giving people I have ever met in my 62 years.

Hi SO CAL
I have always formed my own blades either from saw blades or forging as I to feel the undeniable urge to create things with my own hands

. My background is in Firearms, and those forums are so very cutthroat. I rarely post due to the typical bantering. Thanks for setting up this forum to be so inviting! :13:

There are quite a few knife forums like this as well. This forum is different. It is a great place full of great people..............Welcome.

I am a research junkie. Normally you will find me lurking in the shadows, endlessly collecting data and opinions.

I am feeling the undeniable urge to create stuff with my hands. I come by it honestly, however I do not know anyone who has ever formed their own blade.

I already feel comfortable here, as I have read through hundreds of posts. My background is in Firearms, and those forums are so very cutthroat. I rarely post due to the typical bantering. Thanks for setting up this forum to be so inviting! :13:

I am pretty new here as well but in the few months I have been here I have met the most helpful people. You want to ask questions and learn here is the place. I never thought I would ever enjoy making a knife so much!! I use blanks for now....blades that are heat treated and ready to be shaped. One of the best knife makers around God rest his soul made knives.......without using electric tools and man he could make a knife!!! I'll stop talking now. "The Knife is the last weapon to learn" Movie-"The Professional" :les:

Back