On The Road To 2000.........With a giveaway

Ernie, you have gone well above and beyond.
I guess something funny about me is I.m 6' 3'' tall 250 lbs size 14 boot and getting a bald spot.
and guess my knives could be considered funny.

In for tuesday... I'm so funny-lookin', when I was little my mom had to tie a pork chop around my neck so the neighbor's dog would play with me :/

In for Tues!
I'm so ugly,
a buddy once told me that as a kid,I musta climbed the tallest Ugly tree I could find,climbed to the top,and fell...hitting every branch on the way down.
:)

I'm in for today.
When I was a kid I worked with a contractor. My first day we're in a house remodeling a bathroom. He hands me a sawzall with a 4" blade and tells me o cut out part of the wall. I go to it when suddenly the homeowner starts screaming. Of course the 4" blade was long enough to penetrate the sheetrock on the other side and cut her new wallpaper.

In for Tuesday.
I got nothing funny about me but my cat made freinds with a coyote pup. They both walked out of the woods behind the house together. The pup looked hesitant when he saw me but kept coming. I was more concerned where mom or dad were. When my cat reached me I tried to pick him up but the little @&$%# turned around and went back to the pup about 8 feet away. They hung out for a while untill I made the meal call sound and the cat ran up to the porch , the pup was yesterday's news. I wouldn't believe this unless I saw it for myself.

Rudy

I became a legally ordained minister and got an honorary Doctor of Divinity ($20.00 back then!) from the Universal Life Church in Modesto, California in the early nineties. In 1994 I became a police officer. I never had much luck getting folks to call me Reverend Doctor Officer Rock.

Thanks for the GAW, Ern. I like the first design a good bit.

Back