On The Road To 2000.........With a giveaway

In #1 for Thursday; When I was 11 I decided I was going to get some honey for my grandpa. Me and a couple friends went into the woods to smoke the bees out of this HUGE Butternut tree. After a couple hours with no success we quit, made sure there was nothing burning and walked into town.

On the way back from town we noticed smoke pouring from the wooks. We took off running as fast as we could to get back to that Butternut tree hoping all the way we hadn't burned the whole place down. When we arrived the Butternut tree was burned through at the base and was laying across the creek.

I got some honey for my Grandpa and I also got my butt whipped for burning down his favorite tree!!!!

In #2 for Thursday....I sure hope people are reading these posts and seeing what my poor Great Grandparents had to put up with.

In for today , thanks Ernie.

We went to taco Bell last night ....I know big spender out with the wife.....when we walked in there was this kid( 18 ish Gangsta lookin punk ) at the counter ranting and raving about his order from 4 hours ago , he ordered half and half tacos and got all soft or some BS. The lady at the counter did ALL she could to satisfy this little smart ass. They offered him more food and gave him his money back , but he wouldnt quit. Finally a customer said thats enough.....the kid told him to F off and the kid got his ass handed to him BAD , right there in front of the counter. the guy got his food and left , we were all clapping when he left. the kid walked straight up to me and asked if he could borrow my phone to call his mommy , I told him to jump off. He said " but I'm just a kid" I said you want to act like a man at the counter , then you got to take your whippins like a man too. He walked away....LMAO

In for Friday.

I saw three deer along the road today. A beautiful healthy doe and two spotted little fawns. Ain't life great?

Pat

In for Saturday.
After rereading the original post...I just realized I could do this twice a day. (DOH !)
#2 looks good to me.

Thanks Ern,
Rudy

Back