please help! The Expendables ceasar folding razor.

Jordan

could anyone please point me in the right direction of who made this knife for the movie?

i have been searching for one since i saw the movie.
thanks all so much for any help.
stallone-ceasar-razor.jpg

Looking for this knife, please help!

i'm looking for the folding straight razor used in the movie the expendables. it is pictured below.

not sure which section this post belongs in so i posted in both custom knifes and folding knifes.

im not sure who made this for the movie or if anyone here is able to make me one like it?
thanks for everyones help!

Here's a link with some info.

http://movieweapon.wikia.com/index.php?title=The_Expendables&action=edit

Hale Caesar (Terry Crews)ses a Custom made straight razor as his main bladed weapon. This is a custom stainless steel straight razor with an Acid Green perspex folding handle where the blade nicely slots into. It also the name of "Caesar" engraved on the blade. Although traditionally a shaving utensil, Hale Ceasrer uses this a a throwing and cutting weapon. he dispatches two guards with this weapon, one by slicing his throat and the other by throwing it in his back. origionally Barney Ross (Sylvester Stalone) was going to have one of thse razors which instead of having "Caesar" engraved on the blade, it would read "Slyce". these two weapons were especially made for the film by Horizon Bladeworks

hey thanks for the welcome and help all!

i contacted horizon and i think i spoke with nick and he said he didnt make the knife for the movie.. sent me to someone else and they didnt make it either so im really confused.

could anyone please point me in the right direction of who made this knife for the movie?

i have been searching for one since i saw the movie.
thanks all so much for any help.

I don't know who made the razor but Sly himself took that picture and sent it to me before the movie opened hoping to have a bigger AUTOMATIC version done. We're still working on it. Several knives that were purchased from Horizon Bladeworks were used in the Expendibles but I was surprised to see that razor myself when it showed up.

Back