Post image of your mammoth ivory folder here.

This is a Wharncliff Trapper made by Craig Brewer. Beautiful ivory combined with marvelous craftsmanship.

JWT02.jpg

I have two... fluted, creamy, mammoth ivory auto wharncliffe by David Winston and a double bladed beauty in cream and blue mammoth ivory by Frank Niro...

028-9.jpg

031-3.jpg

Wow! Those are some beauties...really like the two blader. Here's one that I sold around xmas...
224.jpg

Both of those knives are awsome. Dave Winston is a good dude. Very cool nice guy. I love those thick cream fluted scales. And that double blade is awsome with the thumb studs on each one. Awsome.

IMG_1567.jpgIMG_1568.jpg
Here is a Ken Steigerwalt Auto. It has Scaloped bolsters and brown bark mammoth ivory scales

Last edited:
This is the knife that is in my avatar. It is made by Mel Pardue. It has fluted ivory scales with silver inlay with damascus bolsters and blade its hard to see the damascus in the pics.The sheath I hade made by Chris Kravitt.IMG_1569.jpgIMG_1570.jpgIMG_1571.jpgIMG_1572.jpg

I love that knife, Frank. I don't know why I take such lousy pixs; I'm blaming the camera!

The first one is one I sold,2 days ago
The second,I just sold about 2 weeks ago.

God bless,Keith

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 164.jpg
    164.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 71
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
Keith I think they both are special, but that one with the most unusual mammoth ivory really is extra special !!!! Frank

I like the shape of that knife.I also like the ivory colors. They both look like a black gray and white.Very cool.Thanks for sharing

This is a Jerry Corbit Model 5 #1 It is Brown/green Bark mammoth ivory scales. Ivory inlays in the spine. Bruce Shaw engravingIMG_1578.jpgIMG_1579.jpgIMG_1581.jpgIMG_1582.jpg

Last edited:
I made these two about a year ago, I sold one at the Blade show and the other out of my shop about 6 months ago. Both have core mammoth ivory.

Back