Predator Hunter!! <<picture heavy>>

HHH Knives

Super Moderator
Hello and good day. This knife is the first with this NEW Predator pattern damascus from HHH Knives.

Specs.
The OAL is 8 1/4" with a 3 .75" blade .160" thick. 1.5" tall.
W1 and nickel damascus forged by HHH Knives "Predator" pattern HRC 59/60
Full flat grinds and distal taper to the tip. will make this one a joy to use.

Handle: Stabilized Hack Berry. From Craig Stevens. Secured with 3 copper and brass mosaic pins.

Details: Highly contoured handle with Bottle cap knurling at the pinky and zig zag traction at the spine. Comes with hand made, tooled leather sheath.

Asking $700.00 delivered to USA. Will ship international. Please message for shipping quote.

Dragonflypndent013800x533.jpg
Dragonflypndent014800x533.jpg
Dragonflypndent015800x533.jpg
Dragonflypndent018800x533.jpg
Dragonflypndent019800x533.jpg
Dragonflypndent043800x533.jpg
Dragonflypndent032800x533.jpg
Dragonflypndent027800x533.jpg
Dragonflypndent024800x533.jpg
Dragonflypndent037800x533.jpg

Thanks for looking, as always comments and or questions welcomed.

That is one seriously cool knife.

If you don't mind my asking, where did you get the Hackberry? It's beautiful stuff.

That is one seriously cool knife.

If you don't mind my asking, where did you get the Hackberry? It's beautiful stuff.

I picked up ti hack berry from Craig Steven Studio. Hes got the finest stabilized woods on the planet! IMHO :) You can find his web store on Ebay. He normally has a auction going for as many as 100 sets a week but normally closer to 30 to 50. Im a burl junky and have tried many of the stabilized stuff being offered. There is alot of great stuff being made these days. But of them all Craig's pieces and colors as well as how its stabilized is the best on the market.

Thanks guys for checking out the knife. Im very happy with the new pattern. "Predator" And will be offering it up for sale.. To all you knife nuts and crazy blade makers very soon.

Back