Red bone!

Calvin Robinson

Moderator Christian Forum
Y'all don't laugh,I know this thing is as ugly as a turd in the punch bowl.
This is my last folder for the blade show and I hope it sells early so I don't have to look at it for three days.
My BHB-S model locking liner folder,2 1/2" x .075" Sandvik 14C28N stainless blade,jeweled and anodized titanium liners,bead blasted and anodized titanium bolsters,titanium spacer and all stainless screws.
I hand jigged the red bone scales.
It is 3 3/4" long closed and weighs 1.8oz.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 70
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 84
Years back I worked in the car business.
They had a saying "There is a butt for every seat".
Don't be surprised when someone shows up at your table and says "I have been looking everywhere for a red handled folder, is cash ok?"

BTW: it's not as ugly as you think.

That's really not that bad of a job and let's face it, you're not going to drop it and loose it in the grass very easily.

Doug

If it don't sell, you can send it to me. I'm the collector of that which others are to dumb to realize looks great. LOL

Wish I had some ugly ones like this great looking piece of contemporary art!

Cal,
I had one once that I was ready to give away and a guy steps up to the table and say's he thinks that is the best looking knife on the table. He got an excellent deal on the knife.:yes: Your knife is about 10 steps higher on the pretty scale. Good luck at the show.

Wade

Thank you all for your encouraging words. It's beginning to grow on me,I know someone will see it and just have to have it.

Ray,
I was in the air conditioning contracting business for 21 years,all my trucks were orange,when someone commented on how ugly they were I would tell them that orange was the color of money!

My wife likes orange, she had me make a orange sheath for her knife, I knew she didn't have any taste when she married me, lucky for me :D

i actually like the the color combo.. and by the way , i used to play an orange set of drums and now I have red LOL !

Back