Sad Day

Indian George

I got my dog's(Ferrari) ashes in. I'll be putting Helen's ashes and Ferrari's ashes into a canister so they will be back together.:sad:

Attachments

• Ferrari Ashes 3 13 12.jpg
    Ferrari Ashes 3 13 12.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 32
Dang, IG, sorry I missed this 'til now.

And sorry that Ferrari's gone. I know how these hairballs claw their way into our hearts.

Sorry to hear that IG
It may seem you are alone but you aren't. Don't forget, you have all of us knuckleheads to rip on.

Like I said before, IG, I'm sorry for your loss. You know where to call if you need some younger fella to talk to.

I'm also sorry I didn't see this till now. Sorry to hear about the loss of your furry friend, Indian George. My husband Greg and I have also decided that when we go, we'll mix our ashes together with Titan's. Then the 3 of us will always be together, like we are now.
Cathy

Sorry to hear IG. They have a way of wrapping themselves up in your heart! I miss an ole loveable dog I lost about 3yrs. ago now! Not the brightest lightbulb in the pack but definitively the most loveable! He had seizures and died having a massive one. He is never far from my thoughts! Rest easy my friend when you think of them!

Back