Shoot Your Dog

Hi Eric,
Yes she's just over 100 lbs. and full of energy. She lives for family and companionship,a real fine friend to be sure.

Dick

Have you ever taked to your dog?
I dont mean in the fruit loop kind of way.
I mean there are times I will just start talking to my dog when we are alone because it helps me cope with whatever is on my mind. So far my dog has yet to disagree with me, but a few times he has helped me change my mind.
I get to talking to him even though I dont even look at him while I am working on something. He doesnt seem to mind being used that way. But he always wants to get closer to me when I talk. I guess he is either hard of hearing, wants some attention for his effort, or thinks I talk to softly (something my wife tells me I do often). It always ends up with me petting his head.

My dog Scruffy is the best listener,
Doesn't have to give me a answer for every problem! Just listens attentively & nods occasionally, These sessions usually end with me scratching him behind the ears.

He is wise counsel, helps me think a lots of things out.
pard..jpg This is the three of us at the bluff by the sea about a year ago.

Laurence

www.rhinoknives.com

Here is my newest addition .My wife got her for me for valentine
She is 4 months old and a handful
46E57850-489C-476C-A6B5-6DF1422D544F-2474-0000040D1767E61B.jpg

I could add a couple hundred pics to this thread! I love my dogs more than most people love there kids! lol anyway here is my lab 12 and beagle 2 hanging out in the yard. He (beagle) likes to be by his girl (lab)

100_0230.jpg

well i took them last night at my girlfriends house so here they are mutts and all.IMG_0058.jpgIMG_0060.jpg there is Isabella the brown one, Bubba the black one, and Ziva is standing in the back. plus my big boy Zeus the white n black american bulldog.

Attachments

• IMG_0059.jpg
    IMG_0059.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 7
Dogs are a passion of mine and I am a case manager for a local Pit bull and rottweiler rescue. I also competed in canine disc with my 2 pitties (jasper pictured below).

champs12.jpg

Here's Pounce (Pounce Von Ahorn Tal in English Pounce of Maple Valley - his AKC Name); 118# of "don't mess with my family or my house" attitude. He does his protection job better then any dog I've ever had; if you come visit he stays muzzled/leashed until he decides you're ok! Scary smart and as is typically German Shepard, always pushing the Alpha Dog issue...

pounce_1.jpg

Dojo, the Ginormous Idiot. He's a Bernese Mountain Dog and 130 pounds of lap wrecking force.

Back