Shoot Your Dog

Our latest dog came from a rescue home for unwanted dogs.

Curly
Curly001_zps5e0e364a.jpg

He is a border collie crossed with something. :5:

Maybe he is crossed with Tasmanian Devil? :taz:

Great looking buddy!

Laurence

www.rhinoknives.com

Great looking dogs guys. Thanks for sharing them with us all!

Thank you Eric for starting this thread! I know a few folks that have built nice little business's doing Doggie Daycare.

I was going to open one where we were going to do overnight visit doggies and call it the "Bed & Bone"

Maybe in a few more years? LOL.

Laurence

www.rhinoknives.com

Picture002-17.jpg

Daisy

Picture050.jpg

Snuggles

001-6_zps2aa4b4d3.jpg

My brother and sis-law dog we dog setting while he find away to ship her to Germany

These all are great !!! I would love them too. We live with one of my daughters and her husband now. I wish I could send you a picture of the brown and white boxer that they allow my wife and I to love and enjoy ! Frank

Last edited:
Nice doggies!
I wish my computer wasn't broke otherwise Ellie, Lucy and Copper would be in this thread.

IMG_0083.jpgIMG_0059.jpg that is Jessie , she is in charge of continuity . every thing must happen at the same time and same way everyday.

Keith,
Daisy is one cute Hound doggie!
Reminds me a liitle of my previous pal. Suki, She was Terrier & some kind of Hound?PARK..jpg Here is another of Suki and my new little guy Scruffy the day after we brought Scruffy home from adoption. 2.jpg3.jpg

Suki could not walk very well by then so I bought this doggie push cart for her and we threw the new little knuckle head in with her so she could teach him some manners.

Laurence

www.rhinoknives.com

Last edited:
Here is a picture of Cody. I got him as a puppy for my daughter when she was 10.

CodyPuppy2.jpg

This is a picture of Cody I had professionally made for my daughter on her 14th birthday.

codypro.jpg

About a year after this picture was taken, we lost Cody when he was hit by a car.
She loved him and was really devistated by his passing. I thought I would share him with you guys.

Last edited:
I got Lucas for my daughter about a month after we lost Cody. She named him Lucas, or Luke for short.
I call him Lucas membrane. He was a rather goofy looking puppy but has turned out to be a great dog.
Here he is right after we brought him home.

Luke4.jpg

Here is Luke nearly 14 yrs later. He pretty much runs things around here.

IMG_0409.jpg

Here is my baby girl Beth with her best friend Luke. This is typical, Beth rubbing his belly and Luke looking goofy.

IMG_0282.jpg

Here is a picture of my dog Snoopy taking my wife Alice for a walk.
I nicknamed him noopers. He is a Chuweenie...part Dauchsund and part Chuahua.
He's my little buddy...and she's my...well she would be mad if she knew I put this picture up.

IMG_0690.jpg

Back