Shop Flying In...

TacticallySharp

KNIFE MAKER
Shed in air.jpg

Well I've been working on the new shop for over a month now. Hope to finish it when I get back from Blade. All knifemaking has been put to the side so I can finish this project. I will post link to video of the journey after I am finished.

George,
The sky high smithy about to get his feet planted back on the ground. Looking good, George.

Wade

Been a long 6 weeks, the only break was last Saturday when I stopped by Bola Custom Knives, and chatted with Carlos & Wade. I have one KITH knife done and need to put the handle on the other one.

This has been different, and I will be happy when I get off the back porch! Next South Flori-Dogs meeting will be at my place to break in the shop.

20140423_123850.jpg Made steps to get into shed

20140423_125001.jpg step done

rps20140526_184856.jpg Partition, pocket door, done. Insulation finished

rps20140531_150908.jpg Drywall, tape, and compound completed

rps20140531_150036.jpg walls painted and tile is in. Grout next

30 - 110v outlets
3 - 220v, 20 amp outlets
1 - 220v, 30 amp outlet
1 - 220v, 50 amp outlet
26 Fluorescent 48" lamps over 8 fixtures on 4 switches
6,000 BTU A/C on the clean side
2 floor fans and a Delta clean air unit on ceiling on fabrication side
extractor vent for forges
CO monitor next to forges 12" off floor
Cement backer boards under tile on floor

This has been a long WIP which I will finished after I get back from Blade. It will be grouted tomorrow.

Very nice and self contained- looks much bigger inside than the suspended version- pretty sweet set up for sure.

George,
That's your shop? It looks so nice that you better be careful and save room for a cot in there cause if mrs George gets in a huff at you, you may have to move in! lol. It that a complete single wide?

Back