Sean Cochran

Without getting into too much detail as to why:eek:
I now have a new sign above my grinder.

Rule #1 Dont Rush!

Rule #2 Read Rule #1

Sean

Great Rules.

My rule is "When Things Are Going Bad WALK AWAY!"

I've screwed up a few items that could have been saved if I would have just quit and came back later when the frustration level was down...

A rule that's been proven over and over is "The slower I go, the faster I get it done". Experience from 25 years in printing is that whenever something needs to be rushed through, there is always time to run it again after it's messed up-See Rule #1

By the way how come time goes so fast when I'm in my shop and takes forever when I'm at work?

Pat

Sign in my shop.
1. Customer is always right.
2. If customer is wrong, refer to rule #1

I can't go along with you on this one, Jim. Sometimes, albeit rarely, the customer needs to be sent on their merry way. If they are impossible to deal with the people around them will KNOW that and it will not be a reflection on you.

Sometimes its better to keep your sanity, dignity, and freedom than to try to please the unpleasable!

I work for myself, not some megacorporation that specializes in dehumanizing its employees and customers.

All customers are not created equal! Reserve the right to refuse to do business with anyone!

Last edited:
Back