Sinza's Arsenal

S

Sinza

I did a little redecorating so that's where the new pictures come from. This is all above where I sit at my desk.
Little bit of everything....some antiques, some handmade, some found online, some recieved as gifts.
Display1.jpg

A little closer look at the back wall. The whip I made, some German battle axes, Chinese Sleeve Arrow, Emei Piercers, studded nunchucks, shuriken, homemade wire-wrapped tanto, Hibben's Dark Shadow dagger, wrist-blade action figures, Blunderbuss pistol, cutlass sword, Jambia, library of knife & weapon books,....
Display2.jpg

The WALL OF XIPHOIDS:
157444.gif

Wolverine electronic Claws, He-Man Electronic Battle Wrist-blade, homemade W.A.S.P. saw-blade armband, Knuckle Claws, homemade SAW single action wrist-blade, spring spikes, Skull fist-blade, hand claws, dual blade push dagger, Assassin's Creed Wrist Blade, Wolverine claw mi nature, SAW Wrist-blade, Skull Claws, Stalker Claws.
Display3.jpg

The WALL of DAGGERS:
Toy Klingon D'k Dagh, KitRae Alien, Persian dagger, Lightning dagger, Kriss, skull dagger, Bone dagger, ProThro Accuflight, homemade Trifoil, Phoenix D'k Dagh, crystal skull dagger, wooden switchblade, old throwing dagger, European style dagger, 18" stiletto switchblade, WWII German fireman's dress dagger, Blade chain saber, Ballistic Knife, Hibbens Raven, sword with brass guard.
Display4.jpg

Desk full of various knives and other toys.
Display5.jpg

The majority of the automatics. Here's where most of the money is spent. Many thousand$ wrapped up just in this one case. Four of the knives in the upper left I made myself.
AK47s, Gravity knives, single-action Out-The-Fronts, Double-Action Out-The-Fronts, Swinguards, Coilsprings, Pullbars, Side-Levers, reverse DA OTF, Italian Stilettos, Pull-String, lighters, Spring-Spikes, Peanuts, Mexican Picklock, Switchblade Cocaine spoon from 80's, minature stiletto, 18" stiletto, curved OTF, Trapdoor Stiletto, high quality DA OTFs from the 60's. Many rare knives here. I thank all the great friends who helped me accumulate such a collection, you know who you are.
Display6.jpg

A couple older picture of most of my auto's open.
DEC07-OTFSwitchblades.jpg

DEC07-StilettoSwitchblades.jpg

DEC07-OtherSwitchblades.jpg

This isn't all I have, but a good chunk of it. There's still a few boxes in storage and many projects that not finished or are torn apart at the moment for repairs.
Maybe another dozen or two autos torn apart or missing parts.

It's nice having a bunch on the walls again, I'll have to dig out the rest of my stuff.
785677.gif

I am impressed.
I hope every one of those sharp things is nailed and glue to the wall.

Just have a mental picture of someone slamming the door really hard and having a hundred blades stuck in the floor :running dog:

You have a lot of pointy thingies there. But I must say that is the first time I've ever seen anybody hang a mole trap inside the house2thumbs

Back