Sitting here

Discussion in 'Knife Dogs Main Forum' started by Rick Otts, Sep 9, 2017.

1. Rick Otts

Rick Otts Well-Known Member

Well I am sitting here boiling traps for this trapping season waiting on the mail for my belts to come in!

2. scott.livesey

scott.livesey Dealer - Purveyor

sitting here wondering why I am sitting here when it is bright and sunny and 75 degrees outside. getting my gear together for a week of surf and pier fishing in Emerald Isle, NC starting a week from Sunday.

Rick Otts likes this.
  3. Rick Otts

I miss pier fishing in Ca for sand sharks.

4. Rick Otts

Well the belts came and all went good with them and my new jig.I got a lot better grinds still need some pratice.

scott.livesey likes this.
  5. John Wilson

John Wilson Well-Known Member

sitting here waiting on the hurricane. waiting sucks.

6. Ty Adams

Ty Adams KNIFE MAKER

Stay safe John.

7. John Wilson

will do. Thanks, Ty.

8. scott.livesey

ours prayers are with you. why not come visit? only a 1o hour drive. it looks like North Carolina might be effected by this storm

9. John Wilson

Thanks Scott. Until 2am, it looked very much like this storm was going to turn north, cross south Florida and head back into the water. The Gulf Stream would have taken this storm directly to Savannah / Charleston and then all bets are off for the Outer Banks in NC.

The eye is still on the Cuban coast. This damn storm can go anywhere still, although the tracks are beginning to tighten up and it looks more and more sure that it's headed this way. But, if it keeps moving slow and edging west, this thing might go directly into the Gulf and then who the hell knows where it goes then.

10. scott.livesey

i know. been watching the forecasts and such since Tuesday went a number of the projections had the storm missing florida and hitting Wilmington then Raleigh. one of those things where all we can do is watch.

John Wilson likes this.
  11. scott.livesey

hope all is well

12. Rick Otts

Lets hope it just goes back out to sea!