Sitting here

Rick Otts

Well I am sitting here boiling traps for this trapping season waiting on the mail for my belts to come in!

sitting here wondering why I am sitting here when it is bright and sunny and 75 degrees outside. getting my gear together for a week of surf and pier fishing in Emerald Isle, NC starting a week from Sunday.

sitting here wondering why I am sitting here when it is bright and sunny and 75 degrees outside. getting my gear together for a week of surf and pier fishing in Emerald Isle, NC starting a week from Sunday.
I miss pier fishing in Ca for sand sharks.

Thanks Scott. Until 2am, it looked very much like this storm was going to turn north, cross south Florida and head back into the water. The Gulf Stream would have taken this storm directly to Savannah / Charleston and then all bets are off for the Outer Banks in NC.

The eye is still on the Cuban coast. This damn storm can go anywhere still, although the tracks are beginning to tighten up and it looks more and more sure that it's headed this way. But, if it keeps moving slow and edging west, this thing might go directly into the Gulf and then who the hell knows where it goes then.

i know. been watching the forecasts and such since Tuesday went a number of the projections had the storm missing florida and hitting Wilmington then Raleigh. one of those things where all we can do is watch.

Thanks Scott. Until 2am, it looked very much like this storm was going to turn north, cross south Florida and head back into the water. The Gulf Stream would have taken this storm directly to Savannah / Charleston and then all bets are off for the Outer Banks in NC.

The eye is still on the Cuban coast. This damn storm can go anywhere still, although the tracks are beginning to tighten up and it looks more and more sure that it's headed this way. But, if it keeps moving slow and edging west, this thing might go directly into the Gulf and then who the hell knows where it goes then.

hope all is well

Back