Smoke needed

RodneyJ

Well my little HF grinder gave up the goast last night @ 12:07 am. She was turning her little 1/4 hp motor at about 3400 rpm and just could not take it any more. She will be missed very much. She is survived by an assortment of hand files a drill press and a portable band saw. arrangment are being made with the city land fill for her final resting place. Please do not send flowers, donations are being accepted for a motor to be put on a No weld Grinder in her Honor. Thank you all for your prayers in my time of grief.

God Bless
Rodney

Last edited by a moderator:
If I were you, I'd pull ever thing off the motor and just trash that. You never know where you might be able to reuse the bearings/wheels...

Thanks BRad I had not thought about trying to salavage any parts. there are a few that may come in handy elese were

God Bless
Rodney

Understand Rodney, but if there is anything she could donate to the new one she would want it that way. And think of it as recycling.

PM me your address and I'll send you my Grizzly 1x30...it ain't a no weld grinder, but it may help in the interim.

Blackcat I sure thank you for the offer I purchased the protection plan when I bought it harbor freight should replace it because it's not a year old yet
God Bless
Rodney

Oh cool! Offer stands if they don't treat you right.

What belts do you use? I saw that Tracy got some Blaze 1x30....that would punch up a small grinder a lot.

Thanks Blackcatt I have been using the blue belts from HF I think they are zinc oxide. I was placing an order with Tracy the other day and saw the blaze belts think I may have to give them a try.
God Bless
Rodney

Back