Sorry I havent been around

ragingwolf66

Recently had a severe family tragedy. A lethal anomaly was discovered during my wifes pregnancy and at 29 weeks gestation, My son was born and died on April second. The knife community is like family to me. Many of you have reached out. Just wanted to let you know, I am still around albeit an emotional mess. I went back to work this past Friday as I really need to move forward and face reality. I still dont know whether I am coming or going. I should be able to pick up Seamus' remains tomorrow. THey screwed up the brass plaque on his urn twice already

Very sorry,to have read that.The loss of a child,
would have to be the worst thing,that could happen
to anyone.
May God be with you,and your wife.

God bless,Keith

No need to apologize for a very understandable absence. I pray that you and your family find the strength to cope with the pain of your loss. I can not even imagine the pain you are each experiencing. I just hope that you take comfort in knowing that we are all here if you are in need of ANYTHING. Please do not hesitate to let us know if there is anything we may do to help you.

Good to hear from ya Ed.
No advice I could give you could possibly be of any help, just remember that your freinds at Knifedogs are here for you.

Steve

Prayers sent for you and your wife and family.. When I dont know what to do, and theres nothing else to say.. I PRAY!

Randy

Back