The Castner knives

Lagrange

Here is a set of three knives I made for a customer for a family Christmas present. The blades are 440c 5/32" thick by Approx. 9". The scales are crotch cut walnut with aluminum corbies and stainless tubes. The sheathes all have a howling wolf along with the year inscribed at the bottom and initials at the top and strap.
This was a lot of work. I had no idea that making knives alike could be so stressful.
Take a look. I hope you like.

59.jpg

58.jpg

Nice work Eric.
I don't know how people do it.....
Your leather work is great, I made one sheath today and that's all I did. I'd rather have a colostomy than do leather work, and it shows. Great package, I hope they appreciate it.

Rudy

Fine job Eric . Great set of knives and the workmanship in your sheaths are awesome !! You're quiet the artist with that leather .. keep up the good work and there is no question in my mind that the people that will be getting those knives , will be happy !.. Well done dude !

Eric,
Nice, nice and nice!!!
I agree with you on trying to make alike knives and I agree with what Rudy and Mikey said.
Three great combos.

Wade

Hey guys I appreciate your kindness. I really enjoy the leatherwork as much as the knife work.
The guy (Mr. Castner) was super excited and wanted a bunch of my buisness cards to hand out to his friends and co-workers.

I cant express how much your comments mean to me...because you guys love to do what I love to do, you are an extension of my family.

I mean it, thanks!

Triple play, out'a the park!

After the knife is finished I'm anxious to get to the sheath, I find it very relaxing.

Beautiful work Eric, both on the knives and sheaths. And so Mr Castner should have been thrilled with them.

Thanks guys....Your comments mean a lot to me.

(Very nice and the leather work blows my mind. GREAT JOB. KT
35.gif
)

Terry...really?

Really nice Eric. Making knives that are alike is a challenge. I did a pair last year for Christmas. Your leather work looks really nice too!

Back