Mark Behnke

Post your pics here.

I'm obsessed with vices lately:

Castervice2a.jpg

ViseStand.jpg

tao-vice-holder.jpg

Bryan-Bridges.jpg

Last edited:
Those are some great vises for detail work Mark. It's really sad........but I have nothing of the sort. I should have bought or made something similar but I always end up improvising. Probably wasting a lot of time.

Good thread.

Some of you guys remember when I was selling these little hand tappers about 10 years ago. I will begin making them again soon. :)

Ok, now that we have figured out they are hand tappers............can anyone tell me what a hand tapper is?

Ok, now that we have figured out they are hand tappers............can anyone tell me what a hand tapper is?

My tappers will hold taps from 6-32 to 0-80. A very handy item when tapping into Ti folder liners. You can feel every thread perfectly.

I want to apologize to anyone who may think that I am posting these for advertising purposes. I am not. In fact, it will most-likely be several months before I can gear up to build these again after the loss of my shop.

My tappers will hold taps from 6-32 to 0-80. A very handy item when tapping into Ti folder liners. You can feel every thread perfectly.

I want to apologize to anyone who may think that I am posting these for advertising purposes. I am not. In fact, it will most-likely be several months before I can gear up to build these again after the loss of my shop.

Can't wait till you have them up for grabs. Though, I hoping that they were a tube flaring jig or eyelet setter. :D

Here's my favorite shop tool ! I've been making Damascus for years by hand, but now since I have this over the past 4 years I'm spoiled.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 112
Mark, here is the vice I have used for many years would be lost with out it, wilton has not made these for a long time they are getting hard to come by. DeaneIMG_0441.jpgIMG_0442.jpg

Back