Update form ALDO

Josh Dabney

Posted on Facebook by The Baron himself-

This is the third try to make a post about Hurricane Sandy. To our friends and customers:

Thank you all so much for your concerned calls, emails, and messages. We are all safe and sound, although the storm has knocked out power in our area for the past few days and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future
We thank for your patience at this time and appreciate your continued support. As
soon as power is returned to the shop we will endeavor to pull as many and as long of shifts as are needed to get the steel out the door. Thank you again for your concern, patience, and support. We also ask that you share this with friends, forums, and your own websites to better keep everyone informed. With cell service being spotty it is tough to keep up with all the emails and calls. Again thank you, be safe, and all the best. - NJSB

Thought Y'all might like to know

-Josh

Thanks Josh, I was wondering but haven't tried to call because of everything Aldo stated. Good to hear they are all safe and sound. I'm sure they will be back up and running ASAP.

Josh is not only doing an exceptional job as moderator of the WIP forum he's keeping up with other things that we are interested in.

Thank you Josh.

No problem at all fellas,

The only folks I personally know who were near the heart of Sandy's destruction is Aldo and crew plus Mace Vitale who has also weathered the storm in fine shape. Very thoughtful for them to post updates to let us all know they're well !

No sweat on the copy and paste :9:

-Josh

No problem at all fellas,

The only folks I personally know who were near the heart of Sandy's destruction is Aldo and crew plus Mace Vitale who has also weathered the storm in fine shape. Very thoughtful for them to post updates to let us all know they're well !

No sweat on the copy and paste :9:

I too say Thanks Josh! I was getting worried about our buddy! I kept looking for his hometown, went to his website
Which, btw it ain't on it. Couldn't find it or remember it either, I just knew he post something as soon as he could, I thought
He was right in the path of that storm, but I wasn't sure. Thanks for sharing this info!

Back