Upload pictures from smart phone??

Dennis Morland

KNIFE MAKER
Is it possible to upload pictures from a smart phone to our personal albums here on KD?

With the change to the new format - I am wondering if this can be done. I figured out how to upload from my computer.

I have not tried from a photo host site yet. I need to pick a new photo host site and try it.

But, right now, I want to see if you can upload from a smart phone.

If any one has an answer, I'm all ears. I am not very techy. So use short words and speak slowly...

I uploaded earlier for the first time and it seemed to work from my smart phone though it had to be resized.
I clicked on the Upload a File button and then selected a pic from my phone but if its to large it will give you a server error.
Now i have to figure out how to resize the photos on my phone.

I've been having major problems uploading pics from iphone7. It's just about impossible. The max file size is set very low so the server blocks just about all posts. I've even gone as far as to download an imaging shrinking app which shrinks the heck out of my pics... just not enough.

Kevin and Justin - " so you are telling me I got a chance". If you ever figure out all the bugs please post up a WIP. I would like to know how to use my iphone7 to download to the forum. It would save so much time.

I clicked on the Upload a File button and then selected a pic from my phone but if its to large it will give you a server error.
Now i have to figure out how to resize the photos on my phone.
Hi

I've increased the max file size for attachments. I also deleted the image size limit. Could you please try to upload the picture again?

Hi

I've increased the max file size for attachments. I also deleted the image size limit. Could you please try to upload the picture again?

Great thanks Todo10.
Do you know if Tapatalk app for knifedogs is disabled now with the new format? It was so nice on the smartphone. But now i cant seem to get it to work.

Great thanks Todo10.
Do you know if Tapatalk app for knifedogs is disabled now with the new format? It was so nice on the smartphone. But now i cant seem to get it to work.
Yes, since the new format is responsive and works on smartphones we deleted Tapatalk

Back