USA Knifemaker site down?

John Wilson

It appears the USA Knifemaker site is down. Could someone please post the number so I can call them to place the order? Maybe I'm missing it, but I cannot locate a phone number anywhere on Knife Dogs and none of the links to the site are working.

I know the store/warehouse is in the process of moving, but I wasn't aware the site was going down in the meantime.

What in the world is going on? It still shows as down for me... I even tried using two different browsers, for what it's worth.

I'll give them a call. Thank you for posting the phone number.

John, are you able to get on? We show everything green on our end.

hey Boss, it's the strangest thing. I went to a different computer and the same thing happened. I was able to get on, had about 18 items in the cart and then the site locked up. I tried to refresh and then my browser said the site was unavailable.

Repeated attempts to access the site again, even through a search engine, came back with a site unavailable screen.

This is two computers both unable to open USAKNIFEMAKER.com

It is probably my ISP blocking the site if nobody else is having issues. Oddly enough, I have zero issue getting into the KnifeDogs forums. But the KnifeMaking Materials tab will no longer take me to the USAKnifemaker site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is weird, John! I hope you get your order in! I love USA Knifemaker and Alpha Knife. Excellent, professional people every time I talk to them.

yes it's nuts, Stuart. I used the phone number you posted and was able to place my order.

I love USA Knifemaker too. that's the only reason i tried for two days to sort it out rather than go elsewhere. For the lifetime worth of help I get from this site, the least I can do is support them with my business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back