Wannamaker Arms Show

mike miller

KNIFE MAKER
November 10 and 11 at the Quicktrip Center in Tulsa, Oklahoma. 4000 tables of arms , knives, and other items in an eleven acre building.
5 c will have Bill Coye, Mike Miller, Paul Lusk on the center aisle with backup by Stew Killian with his selected customs for sale.
Bill Kennedy over at 7 c. The other way is Jerry Mc Clure and Sandy with her Giraffebone items. Dunlap with his folders will be close.
Bob Dozier is over at 1 d with his selection.

I know this is only a few of them. if you are setting chime in with your table location. Come by and say hello if you have a chance.

You guys are all lucky to go. I've talked with people who experienced this show and unless they are all liars its a great great show to see.

I'd love to go but Kaye would have a fit. I owe her a trip to Disney and Hawaii before I've earned a trip like that to a gun show. Besides if I could go it would be to walk my tail off looking at 4000 tables. :)
Bruce, Sandy has an extra table available.

This is always a quality show for those who can make it. I don't go to many gun shows, but every couple of years I make it to Wannenmacher's. It's the only one I go to.

Tulsa show is how I learned about this place. Bill Coye gave me a card with this website on it while I was talking to him a few shows back. Truth be known it is probebly what got me into making knives. Thanks Bill, Thanks Tulsa gun show.
Jeff

Bill did it again. 8 am 15 knives -1 pm. all gone. Sent him home and on 3 hours sleep put together another 8 . 5 were waiting at his table when he strolled in. Poor guy doesn't have any sales at all I feel sorry for him- NOT. ha ha

Back