We all have good and bad days in the shop... sometimes both.

cnccutter

We all have good and bad days in the shop. today i got to have both.

got 2 liner locks ground and fitted up...... Good day

received an order for parts to liner locks... Bad day..... bottom of flimsy packaging was sheared open... no pivots, no dent balls, no stops:mad: lucky the Titanium made it.

got my new Bump Grinding File Guide...GREAT DAY... :biggrin:

I'll have to say i was on the fence about the guides since they came AFTER i finished two blades earler... ha but i have 5 more blades to grind in the morning so I,ll have plenty of time to rate at how good of job Bruce and Benton did on it.

over all I guess I'm a happy camper
Erik

received an order for parts to liner locks... Bad day..... bottom of flimsy packaging was sheared open... no pivots, no dent balls, no stops:mad: lucky the Titanium made it.

I'll have to say i was on the fence about the guides since they came AFTER i finished two blades earler... ha but i have 5 more blades to grind in the morning so I,ll have plenty of time to rate at how good of job Bruce and Benton did on it.

Erik

Erik,
Sounds like a average day in the shop.:biggrin: Just wait till you use your new file guide? Time is money and The two B.B. file guides I have greatly reduced my Ricassio work time.
That's why I have two of them. I can go through my progression of belts on two knives at a time. I will probably get a third when Bruce finds stainless steel to make them out of.

Cheers and enjoy

Laurence

www.rhinoknives.com

Erik

its 100% true and I agree with your ideas and opinion so there are so authentic words

Back