well, I Finally Decided....

You are ABSOLUTELY correct . I am so jazzed that I almost forgot. Mea culpa. Sorry. Will never ever happen again.
I'll go take preliminary pics now. Be right back.

for those of you that are interested ( those that aren't quit now!!!)DSC01766.JPGDSC01767.JPGFresh off the truckDSC01769.JPGcleaning some of our wood stash for ShopmahalDSC01768.JPGMoved to it's new home.
Tomorrow's plan is to spend the AM in the current shop. PM to finish wood moving and start site prep (level a spot , doncha know.

I cain't work that fast ...only half fast. Besides, it's raining and I'm afraid I'll melt just like the wicked witch of the west
As I recall it rains quite a bit where you are Bruce. You need to learn to work like those in Portland. Just skip between the rain drops. :)

Well , today I unpacked the new shop and did the inventory. I'm seriously impressed with this shed. All the pieces were there and all the parts were exactly correct as to matching the parts list measurements.
There are a lot of pieces. It's sorta like a giant model car. Just follow the directions and sooner or later I'll have a pretty cool shop. or car. Hard to tell at this juncture.
Got the ground leveled with the tractor so tomorrow I'll put down the pier posts , make them level and put down the 4 x 4 runners. Make certain they are square and level and start on the flooring. I'll take some pics and keep y'all posted.

Last edited:
Well , today I unpacked the new shop and did the inventory. I'm seriously impressed with this shed. All the pieces were there and all the parts were exactly correct as to matching the parts list measurements.
There are a lot of pieces. It's sorta like a giant model car. Just follow the directions and sooner or later I'll have a pretty cool shop.
Got the ground leveled with the tractor so tomorrow I'll put down the pier posts , make them level and put down the 4 x 4 runners. Make certain they are square and level and start on the flooring. I'll take some pics and keep y'all posted.
Please do keep us posted with photos, enjoy seeing things being built.

Back