What's your production EDC today?

I've been carrying a Spyderco Endura for about 7 years now. It's beginning to get a bit worn Recently I acquired a Benchmade 890 Torrent. very nice knife.

I now alternate between them.

Attachments

• Benchmade 890 Torrent-closed.jpg
    Benchmade 890 Torrent-closed.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 33
  • Benchmade 890 Torrent-open.jpg
    Benchmade 890 Torrent-open.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 36
EDC 041112a.jpg

These days I EDC either the Cold Steel XL Clippoint Voyager or the Combative M-1 with the Spyderco Endura IV, the Victorinox Tinker, and a Fenix LD-20 tactical light.

(Update) Ever since I received my ZT0560, nothing has kicked it out of my pocket. 0561 on the way though, so we'll see!

Todd Begg Bodega Every day all day!!!
IMG_4882.jpg

IMG_4878.jpg

My EDC hasn't changed in about 5 years it's a Benchmade Snody Gravitator. I love the fact it makes a good impact tool closed and it opens smooth as silk with a flick of the wrist. It also is shaped nearly identical to my fixed blade (a Custom Snody Warmonger) so it flows in a similar manner.

kershaw leek composite blade, not a bad knife but id like to change some of the material though. guess thats the difference in custom and production.

Have several customs, but seem to use more Spyderco knives than any other production blade. I like the Caly 3 (zdp-189), have a well used endura (zdp-189), a production Hinderer, and this one is almost all factory except the scale. I think Spyderco should have made them this way, the new Southard Flipper with a good piece of carbon fiber. It is one heck of a production knife, and now, I like the color too!

Toting around a Spyderco Leaf Storm today... the fist time in 5 years that I've left behind my JYD II!

DSC_0002.JPG

Last edited:
Cold Steel Recon 1 has been my edc for the past 5 years. Love it. It's never failed me. I'll sometimes carry the Gerber DMF manual folder

Back