You guys again?!

D

Darkfin

Heh, another knife forum with alot of guys I know from other knife forums...COOL! I definitely like this name!

So, what is different about this forum?:confused2:

Lee in Dixie
Jerzee Devils, Bladeforums, Knife forums, Customknifeandgunforums, etc!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello and welcome to Knife Dogs!

What's different? As we're "G" rated, you won't have "listen" to profanity. We have a No Drama rule that takes care of a lot of the "keyboard commandos".
Our goal is to provide a family-friendly environment thats focus is: knives, knifemaking and knifemakers.

For many of us knifemaking is a buisness. Thus, the forum is treated as such. We've got a lot of talent here - any questions? just ask.

:3:

BC

Last edited:
I think that the main difference is G rated and friendly. You won't worry about your kids getting on and what they may see,,,,,unless you don't want them to learn about making quality knives, or don't want them to be friends with a bunch of knifemakers.

Welcome aboard.

Welcome to the pack. As the others have said, we are "A Family Friendly Knife Oriented Community Founded For Knifemakers, Collectors, and Enthusiasts" (some genius came up with that motto). We set ourselves apart from other forums by focusing on being a "community" who supports one another's efforts to achieve our individual goals in knife making. We are not a critical environment like many of the forums (this is not directed towards other knife forums, but rather towards many of the internet forums as a whole). We do not allow attacks on others nor do we allow drama, but we welcome constructive criticism from those who know to those who desire to learn.

Nice Place, Frindely helpfull people, My doughters can read over my shoulder and I don't have to worry about what they may see. Because of this forum my doughter has asked me to make her a knife. (although I don't understand the request for Pink handle thingies)

Welcome , the best thing about this place is everybody is friendly and encouraging. They dont mind saying " good job" or "try and do this ..next time "
I'd rather hear that it looks bad than to not hear anything at all.

Dwane

Welcome. Mostly people that act like adults and speak honestly. A nice change from many sites.
Dozier

Well put Bill!!
Hello and welcome to Knife Dogs!

What's different? As we're "G" rated, you won't have "listen" to profanity. We have a No Drama rule that takes care of a lot of the "keyboard commandos".
Our goal is to provide a family-friendly environment thats focus is: knives, knifemaking and knifemakers.

For many of us knifemaking is a buisness. Thus, the forum is treated as such. We've got a lot of talent here - any questions? just ask.

:3:

BC

Back