ουκετι εγο ζαω! No longer I who live! Howdy from TX! Newbie Post!

Todd Isa 53

Well, this is my newbie introduction… feels a little like that first time I was asked to introduce myself to a class of fresh "butter-bars" who would be analyzing my every word for the next 4 months of their life. I survived that, again and again and again… so, maybe I will survive this. :31:

I have a lot of passions and knives are one of them. Not number 1 on the list, but not at the bottom either. My wife would tell that knives have been creeping too far up the list lately! I try to ignore that truth.

Here is my attempt to be a proper contributor to this forum. Please tell me when I mess-up, otherwise I might just continue to do so!

I will not always be perfect but I will act with integrity, show you respect and ask you to do the same. I have been apart of, led and bled for far too many good causes to get all twisted over black words on white "internet" paper.

I Can't wait to jump right in!

Todd

IMG_4857_zpsf2d5f732.jpg

Well first of all, can you get the knife out of the way so I can see that Kimber .45? :biggrin:

Welcome to the pack here at Kds. Nice looking knife!

Nice intro.
no worries, we are low stress here.
Welcome to KD..
t

Είναι όλα ελληνικά για μένα :)

Just messing... google gave me that one. I did take 5 semesters of Koine in college.

Back