1st Annual Knife Dogs Awards

Status
Not open for further replies.
And here they are............................
The awards showed up today and this is the first that I yanked out of the box.
Bruce, you better shore up that shelf cuz these are about 7 lbs. each.

They are hefty and good looking. (remind you of anyone?)

attachment.php

kdmca.jpg

Last edited:
Steve, That looks super! Again, congrats to all the winners this year! and Thanks Steve for your work on this awesome forum!

Steven! Thats amazing man! I cant believe how much trouble you must have went to for these awards! 7 pounds each? You're right I need to shore up the shelf. Kayes gonna love the look of lag bolts on her wall. hehe
And here they are............................
The awards showed up today and this is the first that I yanked out of the box.
Bruce, you better shore up that shelf cuz these are about 7 lbs. each.

They are hefty and good looking. (remind you of anyone?)

attachment.php

View attachment 22197

Wow, those look amazing.way too cool.If those don't encourage folks to get in this for next year ,nothing will.Thanks for all the great work guys.Dave

I recieved my Knifedogs awards today. These are beautiful and really well made. Thanks so much Steven for spear heading this competition and your huge role in the awards presentation. Thanks Tracy for the first class forum.

TheDoggieAwards003.jpg

TheDoggieAwards002.jpg

Just got my Doggie in and its awesome.Thanks to everyone that voted and to all the folks that had a part in making the "Doggies" even happen.Dave

The replacement awards are out and some have been delivered. I rec'd a note from Josh about his.
Here's my response:

"Thanks Josh,
What seemed like a great idea and looked good online turned into a disaster when they were damaged.
The company who made them stated "durable resin castings". I guess that's secret code for fragile plaster.

I really wanted them to be the same from year to year kinda like the "Wally" in Drag racing. I'm working on it for next year.

Steve"

Tracy deserves a big thanks for funding the replacements !!!

Congratulations to all the winners and a big thanks to Steve who spearheaded the whole process. And thanks to Boss Dog who sired this pack of good-hearted pups.

Mine are perfect but now I'm afraid they will get dropped or something. Thanks Boss for footing the bill for the replacements for the damaged ones. So whats happening next year? Different company? A plaque would be fine with me.
The replacement awards are out and some have been delivered. I rec'd a note from Josh about his.
Here's my response:

"Thanks Josh,
What seemed like a great idea and looked good online turned into a disaster when they were damaged.
The company who made them stated "durable resin castings". I guess that's secret code for fragile plaster.

I really wanted them to be the same from year to year kinda like the "Wally" in Drag racing. I'm working on it for next year.

Steve"

Tracy deserves a big thanks for funding the replacements !!!

My Doggie

I can't tell ya'll how suprised and proud I was/am to have won a Doggie the very first year ! It is the ultimate compliment when others appreciate your work.

As Steve mentioned I was one of the recipients who recieved a wounded pup which I would've gladly displayed in this "as is" condition.

015.jpg

016.jpg

A little rough around the edges after a scrap or too but surely still willing and able to keep watch over the knifeshop :biggrin:

That being said I want to send a BIG GIANT thank you out to BossDog for funding a replacement and more importantly creating this pound for us all to hang our collars in. Your a class act all the way Boss :35:

Having recieved my new Doggie in perfect condition he now proudly watches over the house standing watch alongside my collection of Fathers Day coffee mugs.

011.jpg

013.jpg

014.jpg

I'm so stoked I just thought I'd take a minute to say Thanks and share my Doggie with everyone.

Take care all
-Josh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back