Absence

murphda2

Super Moderator and KD Blade Show Boss
I wanted to take a moment to apologize for my absence over the past two months. Life around our house has been quite different since welcoming Mia home. I find myself climbing out of bed a little earlier these days and spending a lot of time just sitting and starring at Mia when I should be doing more productive things.

Having a baby in the house is more fun than having a new puppy with the exception of being able to house break a pup around 10 weeks old. Wow, I had no idea that being a "Daddy" would be this much fun!!!

Mia @ 2 months old. She's being a little "ham" here.
B315A244-82F3-466A-8C2F-53B35ACEAEC6-3049-00000505D46D9E57.jpg

Congrats on the latest addition. I've got a little Mia myself, who will be turning 1 with her brother Judah in 3 short days.
Their older brother Eli just turned 3. Between them and the wife, it's a miracle I find ANY time to make knives... but I wouldn't trade it for all the world.

You have quite the little Angel there!
It's perfectly understandable as to why you have been absent.
Look and watch all you can!
She will be asking to borrow the car in no time!

Laurence

www.rhinoknives.com

Get her raised up,and have her go in the right direction...you will look back and see...You were very "productive".
May God continue to bless,your family,
Murph,check your PM,when u can.

God bless,
Keith

Nice to see. I remember starting out with our first and it was fantastic....
enjoy yourself...

Apparantly you haven't had to change her yet. (kidding)

Congrats Murph, they are little angels most times.
Nobody can look at you like a daughter, luckily I had three. Although all grown up and with families of their own I still look at them and say " I made That ". Probably our best work in this life.

Enjoy her,
Rudy

You have been missed but That's a sweetie there. Our little girl is getting married in February I remember carrying her around and bouncing her on my knee.

Back